Wednesday, December 05, 2007

In December It's a Winter Wonderland...In April It's a Pain in the Ass...



We got our first snowfall on Monday. And that gave us our first Snowday (hooray!). That gave me a chance to go out and walk through some gorgeous fresh snow and take pictures with my new camera. I'm still learning how to use it but I'm hoping it will give me more pictures like the one above. I like taking pictures but have never had a really nice camera that allowed me to experiment successfully. I've had some good (accidental) shots in the past but it has definitely been hit or miss.

You're in trouble if you live in Maine and hate winter. We get a lot of it and it lasts a LONG time. Hopefully my new camera will give me another way to enjoy our longest season! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Carol said...

I love your picture....you need to have it framed. We are planning on coming home to Maine in the spring.....It is nice here but we still miss the seasons.....