Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The vest...c'est fini!

It hasn't been my favorite project but it is finally done. I started it on my vacation in August and finally completed it this weekend. The yarn is a Lion Brand acrylic...one reason I lost interest. It had a tendency to split and doesn't have a great texture but the vest will be pretty functional so it will be a nice addition to my wardrobe. Here's the FO:



No marching bands or fireworks on this one. I have almost two full skeins left so my next project is a baby sweater/hat for the craft fair at work. It should be a quick knit and then I can get to work on some other small projects. I bought myself a birthday present to use for ideas and patterns.


These should be fun!

2 comments:

KNIT A NEW DREAM said...

Just gorgeous!!!!! Sue

Aura said...

I purchased the "One Skein" book. So far I've made the baby bolero and the pattern was accurate. I made for my daughter's baby due on Dec. 25th. There is a picture in my blog.